• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Bearcreek barrels

Sisco

i have one in 308 16" stainless it looks legit it will be some time before i get it built but im guessing my build is less than a psa complete.. I believe it was 80$ not hoping for much in lou of that price but some times you win?  if it works or not i can add a barrel that i prefer later.. budget beginer build! 

Bam!  No sense in killing the life of a expensive barrel on 15 yards and in drills.  The Brownells B-Tac barrel is my go to barrel for these situations.  It is tough as hell.  I don't know who make them for Brownells, but they are a solid purchase for abusive shooting. 

Edited by StainTrain

23 hours ago, StainTrain said:

The Brownells B-Tac barrel is my go to barrel for these situations.  It is tough as hell.  I don't know who make them for Brownells, but they are a solid purchase for abusive shooting. 

I have one of those  & it shoots pretty good , its on my Piston Rifle . Nitrated & was easy to clean tonight. Much easier then the Wilson Combat Match Stainless I cleaned earlier . Not sure the round count on the Rifles & which had the higher count , if at all .