• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

blackhawk omnivore

sketch

recently purchased this holster, and have 2 lighted pistols. to my shagrin they bolth work as sold in this holster. one is a glock 30s with the tlr1 flashlight and the other is an xdm tactical full size with the inforce. 

I have had my eye out for a holster for some time and im sure im not on the cutting edge of cool shits but if it works with 2 different size and configuration hg... it works for me.

Blackhawk is the maker and has left and right configuration, they also offer a retention button that is bassed off just the light itself, so i can fit bolth pistols in the same rig. also comes with a belt loop or paddle attachment. not bad for on the hip light holster. i just have to watch out walking to close to doorjambs and tables and cuontertops and well im usually ccw so i skid past most of that but it hangs out there .. the retention button is right there and was easy to learn, but i can remove the pistol without pushing the button. It came with button options also. 

Its bulky as hell but it also has an insert for the rattle.. once i put that in this sparked my review. 

I tried the belt loop first seein its less material, but the paddle system is better for placement on the hip. Its solid and comfy. and cheep. holds any gun i have up to 200 models or some shits? I might geta lefty for headlights out. 

Cool I have 2 Serpas Blackhawk,never had a problem with either. Still on the fence about a light on a pistol. I like to have 2 hands working, being able to have the muzzle in a safe orientation. Lights on a Carbine, I'm a fan. If anyone get's the Dillion blue press, It had a sobering assessment of an aging pistolero population. A must read.

15 hours ago, sketch said:

recently purchased this holster, and have 2 lighted pistols. to my shagrin they bolth work as sold in this holster. one is a glock 30s with the tlr1 flashlight and the other is an xdm tactical full size with the inforce. 

I have had my eye out for a holster for some time and im sure im not on the cutting edge of cool shits but if it works with 2 different size and configuration hg... it works for me.

Blackhawk is the maker and has left and right configuration, they also offer a retention button that is bassed off just the light itself, so i can fit bolth pistols in the same rig. also comes with a belt loop or paddle attachment. not bad for on the hip light holster. i just have to watch out walking to close to doorjambs and tables and cuontertops and well im usually ccw so i skid past most of that but it hangs out there .. the retention button is right there and was easy to learn, but i can remove the pistol without pushing the button. It came with button options also. 

Its bulky as hell but it also has an insert for the rattle.. once i put that in this sparked my review. 

I tried the belt loop first seein its less material, but the paddle system is better for placement on the hip. Its solid and comfy. and cheep. holds any gun i have up to 200 models or some shits? I might geta lefty for headlights out. 

1 hour ago, unforgiven said:

Cool I have 2 Serpas Blackhawk,never had a problem with either. Still on the fence about a light on a pistol. I like to have 2 hands working, being able to have the muzzle in a safe orientation. Lights on a Carbine, I'm a fan. If anyone get's the Dillion blue press, It had a sobering assessment of an aging pistolero population. A must read.

Come on , how long you guys been here & you post with out Photo's :pics-stfu:

I've been getting my holsters and mag carriers from Concealment Solutions up in Utah.  Jason's a nice guy and makes quality products.  I think I've got 3 or 4 from him.  I like his IWB better than the crossbreed I had, and his OWB rigs are holding up well.  He'll do custom work as well, including rigs with additional light carrier options.  Check him out at http://www.concealmentsolutions.com

not without the insert. but it initally locked in but had a rattle. now bolth a super snug! optics planet had a sale the otherday so i jumped on it and found a gem. https://www.opticsplanet.com/blackhawk-omnivore-holster-for-streamlight-tlr-1-and-tlr-2-weapon-flash-lights.html

Edited by sketch
good shits

12 minutes ago, survivalshop said:

Thats a lot of Holster , the Light add on makes it look bulky . Nice set up though , I can see it as a Tactical rig . I carry IWB , so thats a little on the bulgy side .

i agree but i had to try it.. so far its cumbersum but takes the corners like a champ and dosnt rattle.  The locking button is slick. its right there on the draw. I have to find time for the range to test it out.. i did see a disclaimer somewhere warning about a loaded wepon and hitting the trigger but its a non issue with my two pistols.