• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

One of my favorite people

shepp

1 minute ago, 98Z5V said:

Absolutely right on.  Right on.  He nailed it. 

I can't stand that little fuk Hogg. 

Hogg is a phony little hitler wanna be. 

Derek is a bad ass, he was shit thru the knee (entered one side, exited the other 7.62x39) for like two year he begged the va to cut his leg off after like 30 surgeries. Finally he talked a doc into doing it. 

10 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

maybe if we ignore that Hogg kid he will just fade away, he really does nothing but parrot the standard liberal line so nothing original to catch on.

Think if we ignored half the bullshit out there it would fade away. that’s all most these people are, attention whores seeking attention and fame. I think a lot  of it steams from not getting enough attention at home, mommy and daddy work 50-60 hours aweek to pay for all the nice things they really don’t need thinking they’re providing a good life for their kids when all they need it’s some old fashion TLC. 

I was listening to drinking bros podcast this week Evan Haffer and Mat Best went off on they’re usual epic rants then JT brought up somthing interestion. First how this Hogg kid speaks so fucking well in front of a large crowd and on tv (it’s all been rehearsed) but then how phony he really seems. 

Edited by shepp

2 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

maybe if we ignore that Hogg kid he will just fade away, he really does nothing but parrot the standard liberal line so nothing original to catch on.

Media just stirs the $hit back up so the aroma always lingers. Another puppet that's to stupid to realize he's a puppet.

Media runs on ratings though. Part of that is following what the social media trends are. If his name drops down in the ranking when they do their searches then they will move on to something else. Everytime we we give his name a hit it empowers his message in the media. Positive or negative doesn't matter, just the raw number of hits gets him publicity.