• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Federal XM80 and Sierra Gameking 7.62/308 for sale

dubya

I'm getting out of 308 for now after selling my PA10. I have 279 rounds left I'd like to sell, 269 are XM80 (69 are loose, the rest are still boxed) and 10 are 165gr Sierra Gameking with nickel plated cases. 

I'm asking $180 shipped in the CONUS via UPS Ground which breaks down to about 57 cents/round assuming shipping will cost $20 - PayPal only 

This ammo is cross posted 

Resized_20180411_213614_8333.jpeg

4 hours ago, Matt.Cross said:

Sorry to hear that, hope everything ends up going your way.

Just remember, for future builds Rocksett > Loctite 272. Just because a manufacturer reccomends something doesn't mean its right...?

Screenshot_20180416-202442_Gallery.jpg

8 minutes ago, Sisco said:

Sorry to hear your getting out. Wish I could help on the ammo, its a decent deal.

I'll be back. I have 3 nee scopes to buy for current rifles, just don't have the money to build/buy another 308 plus mags, scope, mount ect. right now. 

The ammo sold on another forum right after the price drop so please close this one. 

Cory

1 hour ago, dubya said:

I'll be back. I have 3 nee scopes to buy for current rifles, just don't have the money to build/buy another 308 plus mags, scope, mount ect. right now. 

The ammo sold on another forum right after the price drop so please close this one. 

Cory

Stick around the forum, man - don't need a .308 for that.  :thumbup: