• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Trouble "Signing Up" as a new member...

Just an FYI, one of the guys at AR15.com IM'd me... seems he can't get past the security question... and has tried all sorts of variations of 308, 7.62x51... but no dice...

He just keeps getting... "You did not pass the security check. Please try again."

I just tried from both Firefox and IE 11 and got the same response. I don't remember having any issues when I signed up

If someone can point out the errors of my train of thought... I'd appreciate it.

9 minutes ago, bfoosh006 said:

Just an FYI, one of the guys at AR15.com IM'd me... seems he can't get past the security question... and has tried all sorts of variations of 308, 7.62x51... but no dice...

He just keeps getting... "You did not pass the security check. Please try again."

I just tried from both Firefox and IE 11 and got the same response. I don't remember having any issues when I signed up

If someone can point out the errors of my train of thought... I'd appreciate it.

PM me the username he's having issues with...