• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Missed it, can't go...

98Z5V

Damnit.  Perfect, perfect weather for this time of year here - just had the remnants of that hurricane that came up the Baja Peninsula, so we had rain on Friday night and Saturday until mid day.  Gun Pusher shoots me a text this morning at 5:38am - "You up?  Go after some coyotes?"  Hell yeah!  I grab all my poop, check my license...  it expired in February, and I didn't even catch it then.  Eff me...  Can't renew it until at least 7am, so I'm screwed on this one - from not paying attention. 

Ironically, I just loaded up a bunch of Barnes 70 TSX a couple weeks ago, loaded it all into 20-rd mags, and dug out my wounded rabbit call...  Next chance at these mangy dogs won't be until monsoon season, on a dry morning after another rain...

Come to my side yard, I get one comes down to the cliff about every other night according to the game cam. He is smart enough to leave our dogs alone. Keeps our rabbit population under control. That’s why I tolerate him. During the winter I see his tracks all the time. Picture from last year.

0B411437-8CB6-4B83-A722-4B081C67D459.jpeg

Edited by Sisco

3 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

check my license...  it expired in February, and I didn't even catch it then.  Eff me...  Can't renew it until at least 7am, so I'm screwed on this one - from not paying attention. 

That sucks, here everything is online so you can pay up and go