• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Howdy Folks

zacb

Hello guys, I'm Zac and i just wanted to drop by and introduce myself I am from Washington State and  I recently bought a PSA PA-10 lower from Palmetto and then they had an upper advertised on the daily deals (I swear Palmetto State Armory is gonna make me broke) so I bought that too.  Any way, this will be my first time owning an AR-10 platform but I do own a few AR's in .556 mm.  I am looking forward to learning a lot from this forum reading about this new to me platform.  Any Advice or heads up on issues or products to start me off on the right footing is very much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Zac

8 hours ago, zacb said:

Hello guys, I'm Zac and i just wanted to drop by and introduce myself I am from Washington State

Did 12 years in the Tacoma/Ft Lewis area.  Welcome aboard.  :thumbup:

You from the wet side, or the dry side?...

12 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Welcome from Texas.  Read the PSA forum, with some of the more recent builds.  PSA has some proprietary parts that need to be looked out for. that need to be throw in the trash...

I had to fix that.  I couldn't let it go.   I hope you understand...   :thumbup:

thank you all for the warm welcome, yes i am from the wet side of the State (Port Orchard) and thank you for the thread links.  My upper just shipped this morning so i will try to read through these threads.  thanks again Gents!