• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

LR-308 Combo Armorer Wrench

Steampunque

I've been tweaking my DPMS LR-308 and bought was I thought was going to be decent LR-308 combo wrench from Monstrum Tactical; it turned out to be craptastic at best. 

Although Monsturm claims that the wrench was specifically designed for the DPMS LR-308, check out how well it fits my buffer tube castle nut below.  Yeah, that's gonna work...not.  It's going back to Monstrum one way or another; they have not responded to polite E-mail and Twitter messages concerning their POS wrench. 

I'm now looking at the Weaponwerx combo wrench; anyone have one of these?  AR Combo Armorer Wrench

Monstrum_Wrench_Fail.jpg

That MagPul wrench is the SHEIIIT!  I don't know if it works on 308 barrel nuts or not, but that kinda doesn't matter anymore, when most rails show up with their own proprietary wrench - or you have to buy that proprietary wrench anyway... 

my magpul wrench wont fit over a commercial extension tube..i might have a dud.? ill send it back but my generic wrench works great.

i did make it work but it was sketchy and not as advertised use. 

Edited by sketch
shits of course..