308ARBuild

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 1/2/2019 at 9:20 PM, 308ARBuild said:

Can't believe it's so tiny, hard to find, and short-term! 

Lolol...

thousands of listed members, over 1.5mil web hits per year, and we are closing in on our 10 year anniversary. 

Just in case anyone was was wondering how “small” we really are. 

Last post, I promise. 

I absolutely hate the anonymity of the internet, and how it turns regular people into cyber tough guys. Anonymity is for the discreet and not the obnoxiously absurd.

I realize Ed is a young guy. Being 30 from the small town of Madison doesn’t provide a lot of opportunities to socialize... and some people don’t understand that an IP address is like a GPS tracker in the hands of a learned man. 

Perhaps if he had joined a few weeks earlier, we could’ve celebrated his 1yr marriage anniversary with him, and our friendship would’ve been different. I have to say, his snowy mountain top proposal was very romantic. 

For the sake of his family and newlywed, I’ll save them the embarrassment of spreading his last name here. You see, family is important. Maybe Ed will now recognize that the guys here are my family, and I will look out for them and they will do the same for me. I don’t need to post his phone number to every call center across the globe, or sign his home address up for every free catalog known to man.

So goodbye Ed. You are the reason I do what I do. You are the inspiration that spurs me to act. Your hated filled, homophobic posts will forever be etched on our walls. You, of all people, you will not be missed.