• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

SIG does it again...

SIG picked up another SOF contract...   It just doesn't stop...

https://gatdaily.com/sig-sauer-wins-contract-for-new-spec-ops-riflescope/?trk_msg=8PPJPQ6QHMJ412590MQO85T1HO&trk_contact=8V0L65B89JG3CKL2PPP2IG35AC&trk_sid=QQKNJUBQP7KBGPVCLQB672DKS8

image.thumb.png.8ef75b9ea01ece4c72a8f22c472fa31f.png

That is SIG's mount, according to the article - but that sure does look just like a Geissele mount.  I'm just sayin'...

54 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

How do you stop the brass from turning it into a sweetheart deal..... money pit ???? We read the same specs they do ,I didn't see anything special about Sig's glass...or mounts.

I've looked through a number of their scopes right next to Nightforce, Kahles, S&B, and a couple others and didn't see any advantage other than the price being a tick lower. I do like that level indicator they incorporate around the reticle but I wouldn't think that would be a huge deal for the SOF guys in a 1-6x. I suppose they get all these contracts for the same reasons I see such a small group of contractors getting our construction contracts, familiarity with the government contracting system..........not exactly a good reason.