• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Clothing

Exhail

When I moved to Florida, I needed durable shorts. I went to the mall, and saw junky shorts for $65. On my way home I saw an military surplus store, and stopped in just for fun. And I discovered Rothco clothing. They make bdu's, jackets, boots, lots of stuff. I really like their shorts, bdu's, boots, and boonie hats. They are very durable, thick fabric, soft texture, and well made. I go fishing, shooting, turning wrenches, beach, and so on. I like the Vietnam tiger stripe because it doesn't show grease stains. They make every camo pattern, or solid color. I'm getting shorts for $30. I'm very satisfied with them.

The only complaint is the threads on the buttons. I would prefer button fly, like Levi's 501. But these are sewn, and the thread could be stronger. To make the stitching last longer, wash in cold water. 

But this is good outdoor clothing, and a great value. There are videos on YouTube doing reviews. Check it out. 

Peace 

81.jpg

Check out Riggs by Wrangler. They make a pair. I’m pretty sure @sketch wears them too. 

On the more expensive side, I wear a lot of Kühl brand (when it’s on sale... let’s not be ridiculous) and I’ve found their clothes are well made and very comfortable. 

I have a lot of EDC requirements for my clothes. I used to call all my shorts “daddy purse shorts” due to the cargo pockets. Now that my kids are older, and I’m not carrying gear for x3 kids, I’ve converted over to carpenter style pockets. 

• 4 weeks later...

We use to get 511 TDUs for work. Those things are really tough. They bleach out before they fail. Had a few pairs that lasted years. They got cheap and switched to Galls brand pants. Jury is still out but not bad so far. Thinner but seem well stitched.  Not falling apart yet. Only complaint is the belt loops are tight and its a bastard to get my cobra buckle through them.