• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Triggercon

Albroswift

Went up to triggercon this morning, lots of good vendors. Aero Precision to Zev. Really liked the CMC and JP EZ, the JP comes with a short throw ambi safety and anti walk pins. Vendor thought they were going for 160 or so but they were not selling any there. Looks like a  $189.00  or so online. Pretty nice trigger, good price with the safety and pins. 

20190727_115927.thumb.jpg.68ac294a1ee803d82a414d5eb7a5342e.jpg

20190727_100825.thumb.jpg.65ba20d788e8a8560e5dfda09855a270.jpg

Everyone needs a suppressed Barrett...

20190727_094608.thumb.jpg.50fc71393b7c331cf6cb931541c707ac.jpg

That first pic you posted, JL Billet recently moved out of the back of our office. Jimi has been blowing that company up. When we rented the space to him he thought it would keep him covered for a while, but he quickly outgrew it and actually went on to purchase his own place and keep growing. Those are some great guys in that shop and I hope they continue to do well.  Glad to see he spent some money on a presence there. 

43 minutes ago, Albroswift said:

Quick detatch handguards seem to be the rave, Faxxon is replacing their pinned/welded 14.5/16in with one that looks to be machined right into the barrel, kinda like what I was thinking of doing with the Sig barrel. 

Faxon released that barrel at SHOT. I almost got myself one of the prototypes. I’m maaaaay have suggested they give the ARAK-21 the same barrel option. 

1 hour ago, Albroswift said:

Quick detatch handguards seem to be the rave, Faxxon is replacing their pinned/welded 14.5/16in with one that looks to be machined right into the barrel, kinda like what I was thinking of doing with the Sig barrel. 

Yep, those barrels were at SHOT in Jan - so new that they only had the first two there.  One was a 3-port brake, one was an A2 birdcage, machined right in, and under 0.750 diameter - gas block goes right over them.  I think I posted pics of them.  Sick pencil-profile barrels.  :hail:

37 minutes ago, Robocop1051 said:

Faxon released that barrel at SHOT. I almost got myself one of the prototypes. I’m maaaaay have suggested they give the ARAK-21 the same barrel option. 

I almost snagged the other one, on Friday. They were so new, they wouldn't let them go.  I hit those guys up right after securing the 500 Blackout from Cerakote.  I hung around, and hung around, bugged the shiit out of them - they almost let it go...   :laffs: