• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

S&W M&P 22 Compact Fun

jtallen83

It is definitely a fun pistol with a shh on it!.👍 shot mine for ... alot of rounds and now, something  is fubared. regular cleaning ( more than rifle) for .22 +shh! but such a fun pistol!  I shelved it for a mark 4 ruger.. 🤗 you will also need a barrel thread adapter for the shh. 

• 1 month later...

Got a magazine extension kit from Taylor Tactical Supply, their 16+1 kit. It goes together easy and functioned fine through the first couple hundred rounds. $25 seems like a lot for six extra rounds but keeping that grin on a grandkids face just a little longer is worth it. I will be grabbing a kit for the second factory mag for sure. It does change the slide lock, locks on the mag and not the lever so if anyone wants to do serious CC training with it I will have to get a couple more factory mags. Another small bonus is you get a magazine rebuild kit with all the factory parts.

IMG_2159.thumb.jpg.10aa12eff016349fe4ac7aeb524d782b.jpgIMG_2161.thumb.jpg.2b1bdec818ef67c9d18424400f5cf532.jpgIMG_2158.thumb.jpg.9845bacf8ed7146d2888fc82876874fd.jpgIMG_2163.thumb.jpg.ae253bc9fad53bcd0f1c4be6e1ed73af.jpg