• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Lucky SOB

Cunuckgaucho

2 minutes ago, Peachey said:

@98Z5V Hey hey hey, that's not asphalt or even a roadway lol. 

It's all good  - you do you, girl...  Let it fly...   :thumbup::laffs:

I had a street racer grudge-match money maker come in with a Honda CRB-1000RR bike, and he wanted Nitrous.  Dry-shot is a waste of money, so I quoted that guy for a full-on wet-shot setup, and he went for it. Never "rode the lightening" in his life.  I got done with the setup, called him, he came in on a Saturday to pick up the bike - in a tank top, fucking shorts and FLIP-FLOPS...   He lived 60 miles away.  NO sunglasses, either...   Zero eye protection...

:bitchslap::bat:...

Thought I'd never see the bike again, or the guy again.  Dead man on his way home...  For sure...

855555185_CBR1KNitrous.jpg.8b314575b6620b54d77496a9b37255d0.jpg

His homie brought the bike back on MONDAY.  Blew it up over the weekend, wrecked the #3 cly, valves trashed, nitrous bottle EMPTY.  Rebuilt the engine on his dumbass dime, taught him how to shoot Nitrous on the way out the door, sent him on his way, never heard from him again...

You can't fix some people...  I hope he's still taking street money with that bike...

1 minute ago, Peachey said:

And I don't seem to remember any complaints from westgadad either lol. 

Hell, you had boots on, not flip-flops - you were safe, nothing to complain about, right?   You get after it...   :thumbup::banana:

It's hilarious that you didn't know that @WestGaDad even HAD that pic...   :hail::laffs: