• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Not really a sale, but

Albroswift

41 minutes ago, COBrien said:

...when did they go up?

Last I checked, they were running $55 + shipping...

Within a few weeks, about the same time PSA announced the new gen 3 release and adding a big boy buffer tube wasn’t on the list of improvements!

I would say glad I put a spare on the shelf but already looking for other parts to keep it company, 

OK, ok, every time I checked they were out of stock. Now in stock but the price went up. Still what do we end up spending going to 2-3 different sites to get a long tube, heavy buffer, spring, etc. Voltr A5 tube $50, out of stock. Armalite tube $42.00 Primary Arms. Heavy buffers? Not free. Oh, and by the way, Armalite kit just went out of stock again while I was typing! All those PSA G3 buyers must have hit the site.  Rule 65b.

:cool:

3 hours ago, Albroswift said:

OK, ok, every time I checked they were out of stock. Now in stock but the price went up. Still what do we end up spending going to 2-3 different sites to get a long tube, heavy buffer, spring, etc. Voltr A5 tube $50, out of stock. Armalite tube $42.00 Primary Arms. Heavy buffers? Not free. Oh, and by the way, Armalite kit just went out of stock again while I was typing! All those PSA G3 buyers must have hit the site.  Rule 65b.

:cool:

If you call Armalite they will usually make you a kit even if the web says out of stock.