• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Sling on AR10.

TEC

I have not yet seen this rifle but pics seem to show the hand guard to be a standard tubular type.

My 450 Bushmaster upper came with a tube-type free floating hand guard.  I ended up drilling and tapping it for a short rail section and mounted sling swivel on it as well.  I was never overly fond of that free floated tube so opted to replace it with a USA made hand guard.  I was amazed at the number of choices out there and they are pretty easy to install.  KEYMOD and M-LOK are popular.......before and after pics below...

002.JPG

IMG_4464.JPG

A lower rail can be added to most any hand guard w/o much effort, even the round tube type.  Below are two pics where I added a lower rail section to mount accessories, one is my DPMS 308 and the other my PSA 308.  Third pic is my morning cup of coffee while I'm checking out the Forum......LOL.....

IMG_3413.JPG

IMG_3415.JPG

IMG_1314.jpg

I just used a standard rail section (pretty sure it was a Magpul) and attached it to the bottom of the hand guard.  It's been quite a while ago and I can't remember if I had to use different fasteners or modify the holes in any way, but I would have if/as needed to get it bolted in place......

Edited by Cliff R