• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WTB: One Piece Armalite 30mm Scope Mount.

Charlie

I fully endorse your quest, and support it.  I love the old Armalite mounts.  I've only got one 30mm and one 1" - and they really work. Solid stuff.   :thumbup:

(No, you can't have my 30mm - I'm just backing you up and supporting you in this endeavor...   :laffs:)

P1080374.JPG

FYI Wolverine is Canadian, bought stuff from them( on line) and always had a good experience. Their online inventory tends to be pretty accurate and it seems they have two in stock.

Monday Feb 17 is a holiday in Manitoba so they may not be open to answering phone calls or emails.

FOR INTERNATIONAL SALES INQUIRIES PLEASE E-MAIL: international@wolverinesupplies.com

I had them in the cart but couldn't check out because their software won't accept an address that is not in Canada. I'm guessing it has to do with the exchange rate.

I emailed "International Sales" and got a reply this morning telling me who to contact to buy the mounts , so we're working on it.

Charlie

Edited by Charlie

14 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

HELL YEAH!!!  :banana:   Did you only buy ONE?...   :popcorn:

I only bough one. I want two,  but one is what I need right now, and it was a bit overpriced even with the exchange rate. I'm going to keep an eye on the auction sites, and one will come up eventually.

• 2 weeks later...

Great news, man!!!   Right on!!!   :thumbup:  If I ever drive across country again, I'll definitely plan the route through your area - just be a good time, regardless.  Glad that worked out. 

I've done that drive alot - southwest to northeast - 10 to 20 to 30 to 40 - I've been close and didn't even know it.  I'll do it again, AZ to OH, I just don't know when... 

22 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Great news, man!!!   Right on!!!   :thumbup:  If I ever drive across country again, I'll definitely plan the route through your area - just be a good time, regardless.  Glad that worked out. 

I've done that drive alot - southwest to northeast - 10 to 20 to 30 to 40 - I've been close and didn't even know it.  I'll do it again, AZ to OH, I just don't know when... 

Cool! If/when you make that trip shoot me an email when you know your ETA to Shreveport and I'll meet you there. There's a pretty good place downtown just off I-20.