• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Winter solstice 2012, what do you think will happen?

MaDuce

I think that I've been 3/4 of the way there since Saturday brother. As far as zombie games,  Left 4 dead and Dead island. Just word of zombie advice, guns make noise, have a quiet weapon as your primary or you'll be giving someone else supplies from your zombified corpse. I have a five lb sledge, a compound bow, and a tops steel eagle 111a and 107d. Good hunting.  <thumbsup>

Greece has effectively defaulted on their debt this week.  That will be affirmed by the referendum vote.  By fall of 2012 France,  Italy, Spain will have economically collapsed.  Germany will be the effective survivor and leader but will be in serious financial trouble.  Collateral damage will take down the US banks also by November 2012.  On December 21,  2012 a new world monetary system will be announced along with final agreement about a new world coalition government for most of Europe and the US and Canada following guidelines of the laws that have proven effective in Canada for providing economic and social stability there.  Now excuse me,  I have to see about the hole where my tongue drilled through my cheek and the places where I nearly bit off my tongue.

I think that I've been 3/4 of the way there since Saturday brother. As far as zombie games,  Left 4 dead and Dead island. Just word of zombie advice, guns make noise, have a quiet weapon as your primary or you'll be giving someone else supplies from your zombified corpse. I have a five lb sledge, a compound bow, and a tops steel eagle 111a and 107d. Good hunting.  <thumbsup>

I am not fond of Dead Island. My friend tried to sell me on it and I practically ran away screaming. "1st person" is the key. 1st person makes me claustrophobic. As long as it can be switched to 3rd person at will (Fallout, The Elder Scrolls etc.) I'm fine and even prefer it but if stuck with 1st person, the game is an automatic "no". If Dead Island had the option to switch between 1st and 3rd like Oblivion, I'd have finished it by now. My above statements are made under the assumption that a better and more epic Resident Evil or Fallout game comes about by winter 2012. LOL.

I think the big question for me is, will I dip my Soylent Green in ranch, BBQ or honey mustard?

Soylent Green? What's that?

funny, i've seen co-workers almost there for real minus the office setting and have even planned any tactical advantages of work being accessable by foot in the worst conditions for water and maybe the welding gear, if the worst were to come. sometimes i got time on hand. googled quote and watched bottom of first link.

Mmmmmm...Honey BBQ Soylent Green ........How old are u M2???? Hate to tell u and spoil the movie ending....you've probably googled it by now..

Soylent Green? What's that?

Every red-blooded, gun-lovin, blue-state-hatin, beef-eatin American should know what Soylent Green is, who Ben Hur is, and about the Planet of the Apes.

On another note:

I'm a HUGE Fallout fan! As well as most FPS, especially the CoD series. I'm looking forward to the new MW3 and Skyrim. I'm mostly on Xbox live, although sometimes I can be found on PS3 too. Usually not into PC stuff, unless it's proprietary (or the coming Starwars game).

okay, so if you google honey bbq soylent green it comes up as some think geek link, which has little to do with the original movie, but is funny none the less.

robo, send me a friend request on x box, i don't play my ps3 so much any more, xedgecrusher666 and let me know its you if your tag isn't robocop of sort. i'm just about finished with fallout 3 for the 2nd time as a holy saint. next time i play it i plan on being evil and finally setting off the megaton city bomb. >:D

Every red-blooded, gun-lovin, blue-state-hatin, beef-eatin American should know what Soylent Green is, who Ben Hur is, and about the Planet of the Apes.

On another note:

I'm a HUGE Fallout fan! As well as most FPS, especially the CoD series. I'm looking forward to the new MW3 and Skyrim. I'm mostly on Xbox live, although sometimes I can be found on PS3 too. Usually not into PC stuff, unless it's proprietary (or the coming Starwars game).

I'm sorry but I'm familiar with Ben Hur and nothing else of the 3 matters. I'm a real life version of that scientist in Independence Day. I don't get out much. LOL.

IM me your PSN. I'm not much for online gaming, but I may be jumping online a bit with the new Assassin's Creed when it comes out.

i'll get you later, i have go to a party for my aunts hubby

It's significant because the late, former NRA president, the Omega Man himself, Charlton Heston starred in those movies.

My screen name on everything is "ROBOCOP1051". makes it simple to find me.

If there were ever a Zombie appocalypse I expect after all the prep I've done, I'd end up a zombie :(

most of us would, no matter what we think. my pop lives in the country, 20 mins away, and if i could get there that would be my best bet. 6 acres in a meadow with river border in front and a mountain in back on a 6 mile road with ten houses most.