• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

SGAmmo still gets it done

While many firearm related companies are just trying to maximize their profits right now, SGAmmo.com seems to be doing things the right way.  Their prices are higher than they used to be, but not to what I consider excessive. 

I ordered some 77gr 223 ammo from them for about $25/box.  I placed my order on Tuesday at 11:15PM and it was delivered today at 1:21PM.  38 hours and 6 minutes from order to delivery.  It only had to go a few hundred miles, but many companies can't get an email out in that time, much less the product.  They have made me want to look at them first when I am ordering. 

Sometime, the ammo and firearm crises will be over.🙏 Then will be the time to remember the companies that did it right and those who charged as much as they could because they could.  Those "new gun owners" will not be the ones looking to buy 2 and 3 cases of ammo in a couple of years.  They will have most of the same box they bought at $1/rd for 9mm when they got the gun.