• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Help!

•  
  •  

Ok, i put together my Aero precision upper and lower and charging handle and bcc, when i pull charging handle its very tough and doesn't go forward without force. Its really tight and pretty sure unfirable in this condition. any help please!!!   Seems Like its catching on the charging handle

AR-10 308 tactical ambi charging handle from Texas Precision Optics

Aero precision M5 upper and lower

Aero precision BCG  308/7.62

7 hours ago, harriscal@yahoo.com said:

AR-10 308 tactical ambi charging handle from Texas Precision Optics

If your LMT is a DI gun? Try that charging handle, I have had an out of spec charging handle before. Could be it's just the finish and will break in after shooting some. 

Your charging handle is probably getting hung up on whatever stock you have on there - you never mentioned that part of it, and didn't give any pictures of what's going on.

Pictures of the problem are THE KEY INGREDIENT when you're trying to get something diagnosed, over the internet.  Many times, words-alone are never going to do the job...

Edited by 98Z5V

13 hours ago, harriscal@yahoo.com said:
  • AR-10 308 tactical ambi charging handle from Texas Precision Optics

Alright - I'm on this website right now, and I can't find a single charging handle for sale there, to look up what you bought.  Nada.

https://www.texasprecisionoptics.com/

BUT!!!   They have a very serious amount of cheap Chinese scopes on their website, and it seems that they prefer the "Sniper" brand, for everything. 

So, with all the questions that will come up here, to solve this issue over the internet...  I highly suggest you read this topic, before going any further forward.  Provide the referenced information, with pics, like is suggested in this thread - and maybe we can get somewhere.  Until then, we, collectively here, are dead in the water, floating with the tide...

Edited by 98Z5V