• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Fn 509Tactical talk me out of it!

Magwa

Story:  

My last job in the Army, I started the first Active Duty Interpreter Company, and that job made me say "FUK this, I'M OUT!"

So, we had the post EO Rep come to the company and try to give us some "Equal Opportunity, Sexual Harassment Training". 

It was "mandatory", and I didn't have a choice, but to let this fiending find-a-problem person in, and conduct this "training."

I had to introduce the training - it's MY FUCKING COMPANY - and I had to introduce the trainer...   SFC "Something", from Post EO Office.

What this SFC didn't understand, in the least, was the composition of my company, nor what our job was.  I had all Middle-Eastern or Horn-Of-Africa Arabic-speaking Soldiers - THAT was their job.  Now, I had Soldiers from so many different countries, it's not even funny.  Saudi, Morocco, Egypt, Afghan, Iraqi, Iranian, Somalia, Turkey, Sudan, Yemen, Oman...   It was endless.  ALL in the SAME company...

Let me tell you about that - those countries, combined have been WARRING FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGAINST EACH OTHER...   What make you think it's "smart" to bring all these people together under ONE US Army Company? 

Bottom line is - it's fucking STUPID.  What a HOOT!  I had fights IN the Company, AGAINST each other. 

SO!!!   We go into this EO/Sexual Harrassment training, and I am the one to herd these cats, get them to sit down and shut the fuk up- and I introduce the training, and the instructor.  In my best Command Voice that I could muster (and I can do that ANYTIME, ANYWHERE), I THUNDERED OUT... 

"SIT DOWN, MOTHERFUCKERS AND SHUIT THE FUK UP!!!  YOU'RE HERE TODAY TO RECEIVE YOUR MANDATORY, ANNUAL, SEXUAL OPPORTUNITY AND EQUAL HARASSMENT TRAINING..."

That did NOT go over well with the POST EO chick.  Not even.  I got shot daggers from her eyes, and I could already tell that she was mentally preparing an "EO Complaint" against me, just for announcing it like that.  I could "sense" it.  She thought she had me in a box, and I was done.  At this point, let's just go for it... 

"I know you're shocked at that, but I don't give a fornicate.  YOU are here to get your "annual training out, so fucking GET TO IT, say what you came here to say, and let's get this shiit over with already..."

It took her 5 minutes to get to the speechifying, but she delivered her class, and got the fuk out of there. 

I never had the "complaint" that I thought I get - from HER - ever.  Just GTFO... Do your thing, preach your sermon, and WALK...

Cinderella's Glass Slipper — Scandal Recap/ Review Heavy Is The Head,  Episode...

Edited by 98Z5V

7 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

There's not a "Sensitivity Teacher" in the world that could take @Magwa as a student...   I'm just sayin'...   :popcorn:

The results would be catastrophic, with him as a student...   I mean that in all respect, too.   I know what he'd tell 'em.   :hail:

mike does not give a shit....jpg

8 hours ago, Magwa said:

twins we are from another Mother only difference is he is a younger tougher twin i am the oldest by well years and years..... lol

Oh, and you're smarter.  WAY smarter.  I'm still allowing Pain to be my teacher, for alot of things.  That's not the brightest move, but it certainly gets the point to sink in.  :thumbup::lmao:

2 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Oh, and you're smarter.  WAY smarter.  I'm still allowing Pain to be my teacher, for alot of things.  That's not the brightest move, but it certainly gets the point to sink in.  :thumbup::lmao:

Oh yeah learned by that teacher for many years never did get over it I just got OLD!  LMAo

On 5/14/2021 at 10:54 PM, Lonewolf McQuade said:

You just bought yourself 12 hours of sensitivity training classes

On 5/14/2021 at 11:10 PM, Matt.Cross said:

There's not a sensitivity teacher in the world that deserves that.....

On 5/14/2021 at 11:24 PM, Armed Eye Doc said:

I'd pay to watch Ron destroy a sensitivity trainer.  Add Tom to the class and we could make a fortune on pay-per-view.

Sensitivity Training?