• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Fn 509Tactical talk me out of it!

Magwa

We were issued these at Brinks. No complaints. The grip is overkill textured and might get annoying after an all day session but otherwise I liked the gun. Shot perfect quals every time. My first one wouldn't lock back out of the box, but the replacement was flawless. 

56 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

There's not a sensitivity teacher in the world that deserves that.....

There's not a "Sensitivity Teacher" in the world that could take @Magwa as a student...   I'm just sayin'...   :popcorn:

The results would be catastrophic, with him as a student...   I mean that in all respect, too.   I know what he'd tell 'em.   :hail:

50 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

I'd pay to watch Ron destroy a sensitivity trainer.  Add Tom to the class and we could make a fortune on pay-per-view.

I'm game.  I have plenty of information for them - from the REAL WORLD.  I'm down.   Bring one, and it's like bringing a sheep to a hungry lion. 

"L..L...Let's talk about this..."  

Yeah, no. 

It would be worse than a genetic hybrid concoction of something from Ben Shapiro and a fucking Spider Monkey.  Climb STRAIGHT UP THAT ASS AND SPREAD OUT, AND ...

...deliver the facts that hurt their feeble souls...   "Cringe" wouldn't be what they do.  Cower in fear and piss on themselves in the corner is more like it.

Edited by 98Z5V