• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Accurized AR Match

98Z5V

18 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

So, you're saying that you had doubts, until I layed down there and just smacked the shiit out of it...  :popcorn: Then you were okay with it...   :laffs:

How would I have any doubts when you made it look so easy!  

12 hours ago, JBMatt said:

How would I have any doubts when you made it look so easy!  

Hey brother, I told ya...   The gun and load were on for that stage, and when it came to that 10th target, I sweated it for about 0.7 seconds and said "All or Nothing!"...   :lmao: 

Luck was on my side for that shot...   :banana:

On 6/27/2021 at 2:17 PM, JBMatt said:

Quality training is key.  Trust me.  I'm a professional.  🍻:banana:

On 6/27/2021 at 3:00 PM, 98Z5V said:

Oh, we got some quality training, that's for damn certain!   I think it was the hot blonde midget that put me over the top (more on that later, men...)...   :drool::hump::lmao:

Okay Men, so I need to get to this story...   NO SHIIT, THERE I WAS!!!...   :laffs:

So, this match is up above Phx proper, out near Lake Pleasant.  I live south of the city, and @JBMatt lives about 20 minutes away.  SO...  I make my reservations with "VRBO Matt" and head up there on the Friday night, and crash at his place the night before.  That's been the pattern thus far.

So, we planned it out, and my reservation is set, and I get a text from him later in the afternoon last Friday.  "What time do you think you'll get here?"  Out of work at 6pm, be there by 7:30pm, brother.  "COOL! Text me when you leave, and text me again when you hit the 101!"  is the response. 

I left work about 6:10pm, gassed up, and was on my way at 6:15pm, sent the text.  I hit the 101 off the 51 at 7:00pm, sent the text.  The response was "SLOW.  DOWN."   :lmao:

See, Matt was out on a "first date" with an AWESOME LADY at the bank that he goes to for business.  And it was going WELL..  And I was fucking that up...   :banana:

So, if it went bad, he had a built-in escape route - "Got a buddy coming up, staying the night, gotta get out of here by 7pm..."  But it wasn't going bad...

So, shortly after that SLOW DOWN text, he calls me, and says, "Hey, I'm on a date, it's going great, and she says just meet us here at this restaurant - have you eaten yet?..."

Oh man, that is GAME ON right there - I'm getting invited to the FIRST DATE?!!?  

So, I show up, meet "Them" - and she is WAY COOL.  I order some food, and Matt gets a phonecall from a buddy...   "HEY BROTHER!!!   There's Midget Wresting up here at the Roadrunner!!!  You GOTTA COME UP!!!"  

...And, it was on...:thumbup:

We quickly organize a plan to make all this work, and it's like this - I have the gun in the car, so Matt and I jet to his place, drop the gun and gear in the house, leave the car, and head over to the lady's house to pick her up - then off to Roadrunner for some Midget Wrasslin'!!!   We get there, meet his buddy, partake in the Midget Wrasslin', and PARTY OUR ASSES OFF...

Now, there were about 8 midgets wresting.  2 were women midgets.  One was HUGE for a midget, and she got eliminated early in the cage match.  The other one, though...  MAAAAAN!!!  :drool:

I'm telling you, Blonde with pink highlights in her hair, short little muscular legs, nice tittes...   ROCK HARD little abs on this girl!!!   Fine little handful as$...  which was a bootilicious bigger a$s on her, due to her size...   Black little bootie shorts and a spandex tank half-shirt...  DAMN!!!!   That's the hottest midget I've ever seen in my life!!!   :hump:

Mmmmmm....  Mikayla was her name...   :laffs:

At any rate, we partied, and left there around 1am-ish, back to Matt's place around 1:30am-ish, and had to be up at 5am, to leave for the shoot.  My alarm went off at 5am, and I snoozed it a few times, and dragged my ass outta that bed at 5:30am.  Beat on his bedroom door to wake him up.  He didn't set an alarm, so that's good that I dragged my ass outta that bed...  

And we planned on leaving at 6am.  We left around 6:20am, and went out there and kicked some ass...

And the moral of this story is...   That Blonde Midget was HAWT AS FUK!  And...   Matt's "training program" WORKS!!!

He summed it up to me...  

"YOU CAN ALWAYS RE-TAKE A TEST...   YOU CAN NEVER RE-LIVE A PARTY..."  

It worked, brother...   :hail::thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V

8 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

MAAAAAN!!!  :drool:

I'm telling you, Blonde with pink highlights in her hair, short little muscular legs, nice tittes...   ROCK HARD little abs on this girl!!!   Fine little handful as$...  which was a bootilicious bigger a$s on here, due to her size...   Black little bootie shorts and a spandex tank half-shirt...  DAMN!!!!   That's the hottest midget I've ever seen in my life!!!   :hump:

Mmmmmm....  Mikayla was her name...   :laffs:

Now I know why you did so well.  You cheated!  You were using a bipod AND a tripod!  :lmao:

1 minute ago, JBMatt said:

Now I know why you did so well.  You cheated!  You were using a bipod AND a tripod!  :lmao:

Nope, Bipod, and the "rear Monopod!!!"  :banana:

That midget was HAWT AS FUK!!! 

Edited by 98Z5V

So, there's another piece to this puzzle, and I completely tried to block it from my memory.  But I failed...   :laffs:

Somewhere along the "training program" night, we were pretty liquored up, and decided to move over towards the live band and dance area, to watch some drunk people dance - and there were some drunk hot cowgirl chicks over there (it's a country place, primarily) that were NOT midgets...  :drool:

So we're hanging out...  Me, Matt, and his date - I was either officially the "3rd wheel" or the "chaperone" that whole night...   and this lady walks up and gets close to me, on my left side...  and asks me to dance.  One look, and it was over.  She apparently had long-ish hair, but she had that shiit pulled up in a bun-knot-thing, directly on the top of her head.  And she was UGLY.  She looks like this Biden eco-terrorist BLM-appointee, right here:

Biden nominee for public lands boss hits GOP opposition | 406 Politics |  missoulian.com

And there was the bigass BUN right on the top of her head...   There's only ONE reason for THAT thing, men...   It's to be used like THIS is to be used...

Spinner Knobs | Advance Mobility

I was having NONE of it.  She was persistent, and hung out for about 15 minutes (or so it seemed), before she got the hint that I was NOT gonna get out on a dance floor with her...  NOPE!

So, Matt and his new-date see all this, and laugh at my as$ shen she finally goes away - and his girl starts asking me what was going on!  Spilled the story to her - and SHE IS A SMARTASS...   She grabs my hand, and makes it look like I'm twirling her around a couple times...   Just to egg on that Bun-Lady!!!   WTF...   I thought I was gonna get shot in the parking lot over that shiit, because there's NO WAY that Bun-Lady didn't see that...

And Matt's date just laughs...   :lmao:

She's perfect for him.  Completely, in every way.  Total Smartass...   :hail::thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V

Made one major change to the gun from this month...   And I think I've created the World's Most Perfect Mk12.  Not joking.

I'll shoot it this weekend with DirtBike Tommy, and give updates afterwards.  I don't think there can ever be a more perfect 5.56 precision rifle.  All jokes aside, this is the Sheeeit. 

Edited by 98Z5V

On 7/3/2021 at 12:29 AM, 98Z5V said:

Made one major change to the gun from this month...   And I think I've created the World's Most Perfect Mk12.  Not joking.

@98Z5V Did you change or tighten the loose nut behind the stock?  That would be the biggest improvement you could make.  :lmao:

6 hours ago, JBMatt said:

@98Z5V Did you change or tighten the loose nut behind the stock?  That would be the biggest improvement you could make.  :lmao:

When I keep that thing tightened down, all is perfect in the world.   Put some new glass on it.   :thumbup:

LOL  -  Just read about the night at the RoadRunner.   Not sure - but I think my son and his girl may have been there that night (heard them talking about it the week before).  They get out there from time to time for the bull riding events and had seen the flyer...   My place is about 5 miles from there.   

Was your shoot out at Cow Town? 

• 1 year later...
10 minutes ago, 5hadow said:

Congratulations on your placement in this match. I was going to check out the next one on August 13th so I know if I am ready to compete in September. Does the COF for this match get posted someplace prior to the match (Like NRL22)?

The one on the 13th is a PRS match with a gas gun division, but it's not the Accurized AR Match that we've been talking about here for a year +.  The one we shoot is always the 4th Saturday of the month (because sometimes there can be 5 Saturdays in a month), and it's always listed on practiscore.com as "Accurized AR Match" at Cowtown Range, Peoria, AZ.

@JBMatt is shooting that match on the 13th, though.

Here's the next Accurized AR Match, coming up in Aug - it'll be August 27th.  It's not listed on practiscore.com yet, but it should be by next week.  Registration always starts on the Monday prior to the match, at 7pm (opens at 7pm). You have to sign up for, and register through practiscore, to get registered for the match.

21 minutes ago, 5hadow said:

Does the COF for this match get posted someplace prior to the match

Everyone that signs up will be emailed the COF prior to the match start.  That's usually on Friday, sometime later in the day, prior to the match Saturday morning.  It's not posted anywhere - just emailed to participants that have registered for the match. 

10 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Everyone that signs up will be emailed the COF prior to the match start.  That's usually on Friday, sometime later in the day, prior to the match Saturday morning.  It's not posted anywhere - just emailed to participants that have registered for the match. 

Got it! And thank you for the clarification on the dates. Now that I took another look, I see that is what I have on my calendar. I will be attending both matches just to see how they go, but I must admit, I am interested. I just need to figure out the best ammo for the AR platform, so i hope to get some advice out at the match...lol i look forward to meeting some of you and good luck in the next match.

14 minutes ago, 5hadow said:

Got it! And thank you for the clarification on the dates. Now that I took another look, I see that is what I have on my calendar. I will be attending both matches just to see how they go, but I must admit, I am interested. I just need to figure out the best ammo for the AR platform, so i hope to get some advice out at the match...lol i look forward to meeting some of you and good luck in the next match.

Get into the Intro Section, and tell us about yourself.

https://forum.308ar.com/forum/22-introductions/

On 8/11/2022 at 8:09 AM, 5hadow said:

Where's your intro at?  Post something.  Tell us about you.  It's pretty far-fetched to meet someone at a shoot, that we don't know, and just take you straight under-wing.  

Did you show up and watch this match yesterday?  Not the Accurized AR Match, but still a match;

Crickets from you.  Best advice - post an Intro.  Tell us who you are.  What you do.  Thanks in advance.  :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2022 at 9:41 PM, 98Z5V said:

Where's your intro at?  Post something.  Tell us about you.  It's pretty far-fetched to meet someone at a shoot, that we don't know, and just take you straight under-wing.  

Did you show up and watch this match yesterday?  Not the Accurized AR Match, but still a match;

Crickets from you.  Best advice - post an Intro.  Tell us who you are.  What you do.  Thanks in advance.  :thumbup:

I did show up for the PRS match and I immediately ran into Terry, who I shoot NRL22 with over at Phoenix Rod & Gun Club. I just followed his group around and saw stages on platforms 3-6. I only have DOPE out to 547 yards, but I am going to participate next month, and just get my DOPE on my turn...lol I am also going to the Accurized AR Match tomorrow. I plan to arrive around 6:45am, so I can get an idea of the check in process, so I don't look so stupid on my first match. I do have to head to Ben Avery at 9am, so I can complete my load development on Hodgdon Superformance (I can't find any more H4350). 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...