• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

No one available?

alelks

Very clever,

I guess that's whats known as working within the framework of society. I saw the other post about the guy that tried to defend his home himself and was shot by the police.

I guess in these tough economic times the authorities don't have the resources to protect citizens or their property  anymore, but thank god they still have the resources to arrive quickly to arrest us when we  choose to take personal responsibility  for the defense/protection of  ourselves, our families, and our homes/possesions.

So, I completely messed up unforgiven's last post, which should be right here where mine is - he said something about taking care of himself, and letting the courts hash it out - to which, I completely agree...  <thumbsup>

I must have hit "Edit" instead of "Quote" and it came out all jacked up.  :o

At any rate, if you can post that again, unforgiven, I won't mess it up for you this time.  Here was my reply to it, originally, before I went back to "fix" the post (and ended up deleting the damn thing...):

I'm with you.  <thumbsup>

You guys should ask ALELKS to tell the story of a few years ago, what happened to him.  Some shitbag tweaker knocking on his door in the middle of the night.  ;D

My home was burglarized many years ago. When the police came to take the report, I asked why they weren't taking any fingerprints, (I guess I watch too many cop shows). They told me that my burglary was low priority because no one was home, no one was hurt and no guns were stolen. They told me to file an insurance claim. I realize that the Police have to focus more of their resources on violent crime than non violent, and that they must respond more quickly to a report of a person with a gun, or shots fired than to a report of a stolen car, but I think that there is something wrong when I'm supposed to wait for someone that comes to my home with criminal intent, to actually enter the house before I'm legally allowed to use deadly force (gun) to protect my possesions. I think that the criminal justice system is defective, if the rights of a person who initiates a criminal act by entering my property with the intent to steal from me (or worse) are considered before my own. After all, I didn't come to his house to shoot him, he came to mine to do, I don't know what. I think that I should have the legal right to use whatever force I deem necessary to protect my home, possesions, and family. Sorry for the rant.

Hey 98Z5V I'm new to this it's all good you guys are cool first time I have responded on computer.I have seen people say things on the computer they would never say to someones face[not here just in general]that i'm left pissed off and don't or won't respond to set the record straight[not here just in general] Screw the perp he will be dead[i hope]and I won't.Better to be judged by 12 than buried by 6.Shoot on bros.