• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Oly Arms 45ACP BCG

guruofhotrod

Well, Rule 65b seems to have gotten me good! Last year I finally bought the 16" .45 barrel from Oly Arms and
was planning on picking up the companion BCG this spring, well as luck would have it Oly looks to have closed for good.
So, I'm on the hunt for the BCG to complete the build - from what I have been able to find the only other option for
my CNC AR45 lower is possibly an upper from "Bazooka Bros" - Anyway if anyone has a Oly .45 BCG that they want
to sell, let me know. Thanks:hail:

I have spare bolts, that I bought during the rumor of closing, then the resurrection.  Not parting with them, but...  for informational purposes, they just lock into a standard BCG body.  If you can find a bolt...

I'll provide detailed pics of the system again, if you want them.  I know I put some up in my AR45 thread, but they might have been PhotoBucket (those fucking crooks), and my pics from them might not show now.

Edited by 98Z5V

Like drug dealers. The first little bit is always free.  Or their business model just didn’t work out. 

hey, I got a space in my safe you can store some of you guns (the Cali legal ones of course)….for free….until you want them back. 

9 hours ago, shooterrex said:

Yep it used to be free. Now they tell me I have to pay for enough space for all the photos I uploaded over the years.

Exactly - I reply to their extortion emails, too, just to piss them off.  One weekend, when nothing is going on, I'm gonna get in the beer, and down load all my images from that place over the years, and delete everything there. 

THEN, I'll start sending REALLY NASTY REPLIES when they email me, demanding money.

The services agreement I SIGNED when I started that was FREE...  Now, they want money, or hold my images hostage.  They can  :thefinger:

Most of my emails start with "WE SIGNED A CONTRACT - AND NOW YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE CONTRACT?!!?  EXPLAIN YOUR LEGAL STANDING, ON A SIGNED CONTRACT..." 

Edited by 98Z5V