• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Geissele Trigger Info - Reference Tools

98Z5V

So they are a waste of money? One of my pins has walked out just a little bit on the 308, I punched it back, I have only put maybe 250 rounds thru it. I heard of these so I thought they would help. I'll see if it happens again. These just seemed like cheap security.

Edited by medic83

So they are a waste of money? One of my pins has walked out just a little bit on the 308, I punched it back, I have only put maybe 250 rounds thru it. I heard of these so I thought they would help. I'll see if it happens again. These just seemed like cheap security.

Look into your lower, if the hammer spring leg is still seated in the notch on the trigger pin after your pin has walked a bit then you're fine.

Edited by FaRKle!

• 1 month later...

Hammer spring my be upside down or as said the leg may not have been in the slot or grove in the trigger pin. The hammer pin on STD AR15/M16 is held in place with a spring detent with in the hammer assembly. I have seen them broken or weak .