• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Gmg daniel boone

Savage11006

On 5/31/2022 at 10:21 AM, Savage11006 said:

Anybody have any experience changing the board on a daniel boone grill?

I changed mine a year or two back it’s plug and play, 

On 5/31/2022 at 3:17 PM, Savage11006 said:

Thanks for the replies! I just got home so I can delve into it a little better and figure it out. I do know this one already has wifi on it though. 

Hit up customer service with youre model and serial if you have any questions on which you need, they’re top notch, while you’re at it I’d order a new igniter, they’re fairly cheap and nice to have on hand

Thanks @shepp. I emailed them. I won't have any serial numbers until tomorrow but I believe what I've found online is there are 2 different versions of the DB and one has a different board. But I'll just talk it over with them and get it figured out after I get my hands on it. Appreciate the heads up on the igniter,  I'll pick one of those up as well. 

Edited by Savage11006

On 5/31/2022 at 9:38 PM, sketch said:

I literally did the email on friday for the same parts. GMG C,S, took care to email on a holiday weekend. 

They’re so awesome!!

On 5/31/2022 at 10:15 PM, Savage11006 said:

I already heard back from them tonight. They gave me the link to the board I need plus a 25% of code.

They did the same for me when mine took a shit and I used it to buy the igniter also lol. 

Well after getting over being sick I finally got to mess with the grill today. Come to find out all that was wrong was the cord was burnt where it it had been laid on the grill while it was hot, I'm assuming. So I cut that piece out and spliced it back together and works like a charm! Now I have a control unit on the way I don't need and went ahead and ordered a new cord.