• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

finally cold enough….

edgecrusher

so to this point winter has pretty much sucked. yes i like winter. way to warm, but saturday was 28 for the high, 8 for the low. it was much of the same the next couple days, and after i got my re-cert for ert training at work today ( i am first responder) we took my daughter who turned six in november, and only asked for new skates, which she got, ice skating on a local pond after i tested the ice. she has only been a couple times, mostly two years ago. but oh man, she may be skating with dad playing hockey when she gets older. with more practice of course. here's the video link, it's a good laugh. she's tough as nails.

regarding the video, as soon as I said what's with the helmet it became self explanatory. damn cute man

helmets are totally necessary, as her wipeouts show, for all kids though. i've had several concussions and don't want it to happen to anyone, and with medical science doing more research, we are finding out long term affects of that. not to mention this is the kid who has no fear at all. thank you rene, much appreciated

Great video Edgecrusher! I sympathize with you about the fearless thing, my youngest (19 now) was one of those kids who had no fear. I upped my medical insurance coverage to the lowest deductables because of him! Four broken bones, 3 of which required surgery from the age of 10 to 17 and I now have these wonderful 'silver' highlights in my hair! <laughs>