• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Federal XM855 $149.99 420 Rounds in Stripper Clips

imschur

Yip I'll be placing a few orders thru them thanks for sharing.

Also saw 500 .40 win hollow points for 167$?!? I'll be getting some of them too

This is the place I buy a lot of my ammo from and I have spent an a$$ load there. Several times a year they get overruns from Lake City ,LE pistol rounds are great [Ranger in white box and colored box].

http://www.sgammo.com

The ammo can with 420 rds on strips is $145.99

• 3 weeks later...

This is the place I buy a lot of my ammo from and I have spent an a$$ load there. Several times a year they get overruns from Lake City ,LE pistol rounds are great [Ranger in white box and colored box].

http://www.sgammo.com

The ammo can with 420 rds on strips is $145.99

Very happy with these guys thanks for lead on the site, ordered 500 rounds of .40 government surplus for .33 cents a round including the price of shipping. Also liked all the email contact they kept and speedy shipping

hey when its .33 cents a round includeing shipping IDC. i got to looking at the round compaired it to the win PDX 1 round and they are the same minus the shiney steel case on the PDX1 and the cheapest around here ive found them is 30$ for a box of 25....

actualy worked some OT this week and i think i may order anotehr 500. and as soon at my AR comes in ill be seeing what she likes best and start ordering that in bulk too, i really need to look into hand loading tho speically the way shits going with uncle sam.......