• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Crock Pot Starter Recipes

98Z5V

You guys know I'm just a Crock Pot Whore, and love cooking in the things.  I grill in the summer, just to not heat the damn house up inside.  In the winter, I'm all about some crock pot goodness.  I stumbled on this tonight, trolling around vids to watch, and this is really good.  There's 6 of them in this vid, and I'll run through all six recipes over the next 6 or 8 weekends, just to try them all out.  I'd say I'd cook on each weekend, and eat it all week, but I know I have some weekends that I'll be busy, and don't get it done on that weekend.  Maybe, that will be a Monday-night cook night instead.  I'll try to knock them all out one after the other, we'll see.

Check it out, and enjoy...   :thumbup:

Mississippi pot roast is my go to crock pot recipe i recently for an other on instagram I really like I’ll post below. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzEbN9ov78V/?igsh=MTJrajQzOWlsNjRwcQ==

I got talked into an instapot last year fighting the you can do this in an instapot and is so much better bullshit, but I missed my rice cooked and it’s an awesome way to soft/hard boil eggs, and recently found out also great for steaming veggies. Always the one dish I’ve done in that was pork carnitas and they were awesome! 

also I think it’s in my note book chicken and wild rice soup you start in the morning in the crock pot then finish on the stove 

incase the link doesn’t work for some of you 

IMG_0267.png

1 hour ago, shepp said:

I got talked into an instapot last year fighting the you can do this in an instapot and is so much better bullpoopy,

@blue109 got me fired up on the InstaPot, so I bought the great one, the $$$ one.  It's a pretty badass device, and I wouldn't get rid of it for the world.

Thank you, brother!!!    :hail: