• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

New AR Owner- North Texas

Dusty44

Read a lot of intro's,  impressive.  This was all an accident for me,  just tried one day to get another opinion about the RealGuns.com article about an  "AR In A Box...es"  and suddenly found myself with one?

I started shooting decades ago with a TC Hawken (other than an M1911 and shooting instruction while in the Air Force).  All of you know about having time and having enough cash to do fun things.

I am retired blue collar and finally have time and even a (very) little money.  Having fun buying and shooting all the guns I wanted but could never quite rationalize.

This was all an accident for me,  just tried one day to get another opinion about the RealGuns.com article about an  "AR In A Box...es"  and suddenly found myself with one?

Haaaaaahahahahaaaa!!!  <lmao>    Welcome aboard, man - that's how it starts with most of us, too...  <thumbsup>

Having fun buying and shooting all the guns I wanted but could never quite rationalize.

When it comes to guns, we're like women: It's not about logic, it's about passion! LOL

This could also explain why I need as many guns as my wife has pairs of shoes.  <lmao>

Welcome to the forums Dusty!!