• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

a frickin LASER!

blue109

got this in a very lopsided trade last night (in my favor) its a laser devices inc. OTAL. i have never wanted a laser before and just planned on selling it off...but holy cow this thing is pretty cool. was playing with it in my back yard (unmounted of course) and i could clearly light up trees as far as i could see. be interesting to get it dialed in and see what its like to shoot with it. its made for a FSB and i get a small splash on my MBUS but it doesnt deform or interfere with the beam at all. suppose i could try mounting it on my 45deg rail. also scored a surefire M951 with qd mount and tango down vert grip for the pressure switch, but thats a little too tacticool for me so ill probably sell it.

2012-05-20%252019.05.57.jpg

every time i turn it on i feel like this

Dr-Evil-460x279.jpg

thanks. i think i got a smokin deal. friend bought a new minty moutain bike frame and cant afford to finish building it. ive accumulated a sizable cache of high end bike parts because i jump on good deals whether i need them or not. it finally paid off! traded a box of bike parts for the laser in brand new condition, the surefire weapon light with arms mount, and  a nice little redfield 2-7 scope. he knows what his stuff was worth and seems happy with the deal so ive got no problems with it.

on a side note...you can see in that pic i figured out how to mount my carbon tube without making it permanent with glue. i drilled an tapped 6 holes and bolted her on. super solid.

Its an aluminum tube wrapped in carbon. I taped it off a it came out clean. The threads are cut into the barrel nut itself. Not very deep but they are nice and tight and locktighted in. The bolts i used are ugly but i just found some nice torx head bolt that will look a little more professional