• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

AR 308 with CMMG Lower that takes G3 mags

zing43

I have a 308 AR type rifle for sale, has CMMG lower for G3 mags, fulton armory 16.5 inch SS barrel (set up for free float), dpms upper, dpms forearm, CAA adjustable stock, foldable iron sights (front -Yankee Hill, rear - UTG), 10 G3 mags, DPMS panther flash hider, and Hydralic buffer. Dot sight not included  Asking 2400.00

post-6-136297276142_thumb.jpg

Edge is right. That was the first and only 16.5" rifle length barrel offered as an "off the shelf" model. To have that option now, you're looking at a custom job. I only know of one other person that has one... Until I find a way to steal it from him.  >:D

Edge is right. That was the first and only 16.5" rifle length barrel offered as an "off the shelf" model. To have that option now, you're looking at a custom job. I only know of one other person that has one... Until I find a way to steal it from him.  >:D

<thumbsup>

All you have to do is buy his rifle & you will have one also. See how simple that is .

i think I might just have one made, as opposed to buying the gun, buying an 18" barrel, switching the barrels, and reselling the gun, unless you'd like an AR that takes the G3 mags. Couldn't you just buy an 18" off the shelf barrel from Fulton, and have 2" removed and have it rethreaded?

Unless I'm mistaken, you and Survivalshop are located almost as far away from each other in the continental US as is possible, I think if you want it bad enough to cross the continent for it, he ought to give it to you just for the level of commitment your showing by traveling that far for it.