• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Do all Titan barrels have a threaded muzzle?

imschur

Best way to find out is to call the shop and talk to Clint.  They might have one or two that aren't threaded, but I don't recall seeing any non-threaded barrels on their site before.  Dunno, though...  <dontknow> :D

Edit - Clint "night not be in right now" when you call.  He'll talk to customers, and he's real nice.  If he's busy building guns for customers, he likes to keep doing that - building the guns.  I'm just sayin'... 

• 5 months later...

from what I understand no.

There are multiple options for barrels...... (for all the guns they build) with muzzle devices and without so the choice is yours. Clint Mckee is a very nice fellow who spent 40 minutes with me on the phone when I had a question about the accuwedge installed in my lower.

Of course definitive info can be found on their site or from them. Stay well,

Mike.

• 11 months later...

They have a whole BUNCH of barrel options now, that they didn't have about a year ago.  Before, there were 3 or 4 stainless choices, and 3 or 4 cromoly choices.  Now, there's so many listed...  The options have definitely grown.

When I started building mine a couple years ago, everything was threaded, and if you didn't want a flash suppressor on there, you ran a thread protector on the end.  Not so, now - and that's a good thing.  Plenty of choices, and the prices are very good.  <thumbsup>