• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

71 year old CCW opens fire on robbers!

392heminut

Awesome  <thumbsup>

The only thing that would make that story better would be instead of this:

Both of the crooks suffered non-life threatening gunshot wounds and were later captured. And according to police, Williams — a licensed concealed carry gun owner — won’t face any repercussions.

It read like this:

Both of the crooks were found dead in the parking lot by police. And according to police, Williams — a licensed concealed carry gun owner — won’t face any repercussions.

8)

• 3 weeks later...

That reminds me of the gang of outlaw bikers riding up to Sturgis, when they come to this bridge with a crowd gathered around a pretty young woman who was getting ready to commit suicide by jumping.  The lead biker didn't want to see such a horrible event but also didn't want to be considered an emotional wussy by his biker buddies.

So he stops his bike, walks over to the rail and says "Hey you can't leave this world without giving me a kiss, can you?"  So the jumper climbs down, steps over to the rail by the biker and plants a serious kiss on the hairy dude!  It is the most passionate kiss anyone in the crowd has ever seen, lasting three minutes.  When done the crowd broke into applause, even the state troopers on scene.

A bit flustered the big bad biker says "That was quite a kiss!  What's a cute doll like you want to kill yourself for anyway?"

The jumper smiles and says "My parents want me to quit dressing like a girl!"

Jon