• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

UNIVERSAL AMBI SLING ADAPTER question

shepp

so im pretty sure i know the answer to my own question cuz i know everything is bigger on a .308 but i see nothing on any of the slites ive looked on stateing they have .308 sizing just 5.56,m4, ar15.

i did find one on brownells that states:

Slides over extension and clamps down tight with a unique cross-lock system that adjusts to fit both mil-spec (1.14" O.D.) and larger-diameter commercial (1.16" O.D.) tubes.

would this work???

thanks

thank you robo, think one of the best things a company could do is make a short video promoing the product they are selling, its a huge plus for me and big selling point. looking at pictures doesnt always cut it. one thing im disapointed in on maupuls site, their picture discriptions of their products suck!

i glanced at that on my cell phone, now that im home on my computer. this place isnt tofar from my house about hour-hour and half from my house.

everythign showed up today looks like it will all work great! just gotta go to a buddy of mines and use his end nut wrench i cant quite figure out how to get this magpul stock off the the buffer tube.....it deffenetly dont just pull off like the brownell video shows

You have to pull down on the spring loaded release latch rod , that disengages the collapsible stock for it to telescope on the receiver extension.

Pull down & pull stock off, some can be quite stiff.

thanks, i found that out when i went to my buddies :D wasnt a wasted trip tho got to talk guns for awhile:D