• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

misinformation?

unforgiven

According to the radio this morning "our great leader" is meeting with the UN this week. I'm sure this is on the agenda

This, is THE agenda! 

I have nothing to substantiate that but, since our 2nd Ammendment is the greatest thing we can lose as far as our rights go, I will always assume this is THE agenda.

This, is THE agenda! 

I have nothing to substantiate that but, since our 2nd Ammendment is the greatest thing we can lose as far as our rights go, I will always assume this is THE agenda.

I wounder how many sheeple will turn in there guns to the government if this happens all because they think the government knows what best for its people. I'm in fear for our country and the constitution that we fought so hard to keep all these years. The amount of debt and the corporate infiltration of our government, over 2/3rds of congress are millionairess so how is the middle or lower class of people ever going to have a fair voice in these times. I'm just tiered of seeing the same old thing going on and what was once a great nation now so far in debt that we barrow money from other countries that rather see us fail. In my opinion we need to get back to GOD and the morals that HE established for us because this everybody that does what is right in there owns eyes thing doesn't work. >:(

Sorry for the rant guy's its just I love our country and I hate to see where its going.     

Don't think that anybody that's spent there hard earned money on firearms is going to just give them away.

At our church we did a little experiment with our bibles, we were told that they were no longer legal to have and we had bins at the front door to put them in. Out of 50 people only 5 of us didn't give them up. You may say its only a bible but to some of us its just as important as our right to bear arms. Trust me you'll be surprised at how quick some will turn them in to be legal in the eyes of the law. I know there will also be those that stand up for what they believe in, there just not as many as you think. I would like to think I'm wrong but I have this feeling I'm not. 

That is  :o That beggs the question "how committed are you in ANY of ones endevors?"I am stunned, but then I was/am contrary to the law when it comes to what I belive in.

If I understand you correctly, lets put it this way if I have to sprinkle my blood on the alter of freedom for our constitution then so be it I know where I'm spending eternity.  ;D