• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

The Nor'Easter

imschur

So a few days ago we got the prediction of a pretty nasty Nor'Easter headed this was with lot's of wind and rain to further pummel those in already bad shape from hurricane Sandy. Then two days ago the forecast changed to a little less rain and maybe a bit of wet snow up north. Then this morning and even lunch time the prediction was for a little wide spread snow on the grass and nothing on the roads.

Do I really need to tell you what happened next?

post-1-136297285649_thumb.jpg

Went to take Toby out for a walk at lunch. When I opened the door and he saw the snow he pinned his cute little ears back against his head in a fashion usually reserved for small children, little girls in particular. This old dog was like a kid in the snow, rolling, thrashing and plowing his face in the snow.

He thinks he's a snow dog.

Went to take Toby out for a walk at lunch. When I opened the door and he saw the snow he pinned his cute little ears back against his head in a fashion usually reserved for small children, little girls in particular. This old dog was like a kid in the snow, rolling, thrashing and plowing his face in the snow.

He thinks he's a snow dog.

That's AWESOME!!!  <laughs>  I know he was ready for Halloween, too, as Toby-Ghost.  <thumbsup>

I hate it for you guys...  but, I hope Sandy LEVELED the ex's house in VA, and I hope she's now snowed down with 3 feet of white hell, on top of a leveled house.

I'm just sayin'...  Karma will kick you in the nutz at the worst time.  I hope it's her worst time.  <dontknow>

98Z      I hate it for you guys...  but, I hope Sandy LEVELED the ex's house in VA, and I hope she's now snowed down with 3 feet of white hell, on top of a leveled house.

I'm just sayin'...  Karma will kick you in the nutz at the worst time.  I hope it's her worst time.  <dontknow>

Maybe when she gets there she and my ex could be friends?

<lmao>  Wash