• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

DPMS Stripped Lower

spectrascott

Not mine just posting it for anyone in need. The guy selling is a FFL who I deal with. His website is www.crossroadsarms.com and his name is Joe. He is selling for the same price DPMS has listed on there site 409.00

Joe is a stand  up guy not trying to take advantage of the market like other dealers I have seen. If this is wrong mods please delete.

The link to his ad is here: http://www.northwestfirearms.com/crossroads-arms/113309-dpms-308-stripped-lower.html

To post in the For Sale section, a pic of the actual item that is for sale must be posted - find the one Joe has for sale, post a pic, and it should be good to be in here.  <thumbsup>

Otherwise, it sould be listed a couple sections down, in the sales and coupons part.

If this is wrong mods please delete.

To post in the For Sale section, a pic of the actual item that is for sale must be posted - find the one Joe has for sale, post a pic, and it should be good to be in here.  <thumbsup>

Tom, as is his custom, has hit the nail on the head. Brother, if you can post up pics of the actual item for sale, as far as I'm concerned it can stay.

Post the link to his shop, then, with the item for sale...  Easy, brother.  Otherwise, lets just get it moved to the sales and coupons section, but it should still have a link to the item for sale.  <thumbsup>

This section is really for selling personal items - I commend you big time for getting the word out, and helping others, so let's get it to fit this section, and try to keep it here.  :happydrunks:

Ok here is a link to his section on my local board http://www.northwestfirearms.com/crossroads-arms/113309-dpms-308-stripped-lower.html It has a link to what he is selling. Not his picture but DPMS picture. I do not think he has an actual picture. Hek I would have taken one while I was at his house tonight <lmao> I picked up my Mega Billet Combo for my 300 black build <thumbsup>

Alright guys, we're in the right section now. If you get some pics of the actual item Scott, PM myself or Tom or another Admin/Mod and we'll get this back to the Buy/Sell/Trade section for you.

Thanks Guys <thumbsup> And will do. Like I said just trying to get it out for someone who wants one and not wanting to pay todays prices <laughs>