• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

not smarter than a 5th grader

unforgiven

Put my first lower together 2Vets lower,PSA lpk w/ACT trigger,Moe+ grip,magpul trigger guard,stock springs w/mag assy,bolt assy,take down pins.A2 stock [Larry].Used an exploded view for assy.Put in parts for process of elimination of parts.Needless to say I put safety first and found I couldn't put in trigger so it had to come out.Put trigger together w/discon then safety then hammer.Bolt catch went in easy w/ vice grip[dust tape on ends] I have that has a ring welded to it so when pin was started I trwisted ring went right on.Take down pins even front went on no problem.Had it all together I said easy pezy.Pick up tools and a spring falls on floor I'm like WTF [disconnector spring] took it apart.Had a hell of a time getting reciever pin through :o got all my alignment pins and fuked with it for a while.Finnally with my screwed up hands got it. :banana: Taadaa

All I did brother was a google search on "fishing smilie," and picked one I liked.  Uploaded that bitch to Photobucket, and then link it in here as a pic attachment.  <thumbsup>

I can find anything you need, brother - lemme know.  ;D