• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Score!

USMCbassman

I'd been searching for a while trying to find a LPK for my receiver and finally found (bought) one without the trigger for 65 bucks today.  I started to order online and then thought twice about it so I called the store and it was his last one. 

Sorry had to share, I've been giddier than a school girl since everyone is trying to rape everyone else on these and I was actually able to locate one for a fair price. 

Now I have to decide on a trigger...

Wife doesn't know and I'll probably catch flack over it, but she'll have to get past it  :D

And that's why we buy parts whenever we find them at decent prices. To avoid the ass-rape factor. There's still some good independant shops, and manufactures out there that aren't trying to stick it to people....meaning us. And that's why guy's like us around here will continue to support them.......before, during and after all of the current bullpoopy that's flying around finally dies down (if and when it does hopefully).

Support those that support us!

Now.........back to you regurlarly scheduled program. grin

The Good Lord was smiling upon me.  I no sooner walk through the door and my phone rings...it's the wife calling. 

Her: "what ya doing?"

Me: "nothing, just walked through the door from work"

Me: "why what's up?"

Her: "how much do you love me?"

Me: Hesitates for a moment, "I love ya lot, how much do you love me?"

Her: "can you come rescue me and your daughter?"

Me: "Why, what happened...where are you?"

Her: "I'm at the exchange and I locked my keys in the car"

Me: "LOL, I'll be there in a minute!"

I get there, unlock her car and she's still in the exchange.  She comes walking out as I'm walking in with her keys in my hand. 

Me: "Well that worked out"

Her: "Yeah, that was good timing"

Me: "No, now you can't be mad for me buying gun parts"

Her: "What?"

Me: "Do you want to walk home?"

Her: "Okay"  ;D

I told her about GB and their asinine prices and she had that "really" look on her face. 

I'm that way with anything IRT prices.  I've been buying Shimano Curado reels as I come across them too.  In the fishing world their like gun parts right now.  Every time a little box would show up the wife is like, "ugh, another reel" and I just smile and walk away! 

I always try and support the smaller shops.  I learned that the hard way when Wal-Mart put my grandparents Hallmark store out business they had for 30 years.  Once Wally World had the rights to sell Hallmark cards it was over from there.  I'm an advocate of "supporting downtown". 

A local gun shop is still offering a 100 bucks off for Military when they buy a S&W MP 15, they had PMAGS 2 weeks ago at 17 bucks a piece, but were only selling to LEO.  Wouldn't sell to us Military even though we use them in country.  I was little PO'd about that; however, since they're not raping people I'll do business with them again.