• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Terminology NAZIs

planeflyer21

Full of hypocrisy.

The same people that bitch on end about people calling magazines "clips", will in the very next breath talk about empty cartridge casings.  No, not the skin-like things we fill with meat-mix, the empty brass cases on the ground.

There's also the people that insist that semi-autos are the only pistols, ignoring the fact that Samuel Colt sold Peacemaker revolvers as pistols, as did Smith & Wesson, long before self-loading pistols were thought of into being.

Bullets are the projectile portion of loaded cases, expelled out of a firearm's barrel.  Quit telling people you loaded your magazine with bullets and you left empty bullets all over.

Women's purses have straps and, while you may have a strap-on for your rifle, shooters use slings on their rifles and shotguns.

So if you're going to ride the tampon over someone saying "clips" when referring to their magazine, at least get the rest correct too.

:soap:

Rant off.

Jon

Damn, brother - you get your coffee this morning?  <laughs>

I'm with you on that stuff, too.  <thumbsup>

Not until a couple of hours late.  :hornet:

I don't really care, so long as I understand what they're trying to say.

But fornicate it irritates me when someone lectures someone else on "clips", then turns around and says "casings" or "straps".  <laughs>

Jack my own?  Why not...

My buddy was irritating people playing Alanis Morrisette over and over and over.  He finally quit when I added lyrics about him.

"Does he stress you out?

His dildo's on backwards

And inside-out!

And you say

Howowowow appropriate!"

<lmao>

Jon