• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Biden Was Wrong?!?

planeflyer21

Well, I'm not gonna rule out any Chicago style trickery, but basically they are in office again because we are now outnumbered by morons. I'm not gonna cry though, pretty soon we will be a small minority. And from what I've seen, the minority voice is the one that counts the most with this group. What? One kid out of 2500 doesn't celebrate Christmas?...well then,2499 of you are screwed. What's that, 1 of the millions of guns was used in a school shooting?....same story.  It like when that little dipshit jimmy ran with scissors in preschool and now none of us can do arts and crafts anymore. So, if it keeps on track....we will get our way <lmao> Riiiight

The only thing I think is that we are outnumbered by morons, who are breeding more morons. Unless we find a way to outbreed them or thin the herd, it's going to be tough. I was merely joking about the minority status situation.  The whole cater to the few mentality that is out there surely will not cater to us.  To keep our country we will need to rid it of the morons like Biden.  I don't think I'm going to lose, but I  damn sure we will be outnumbered by morons for quite a while.

I don't know if I can afford more kids, but part of me wants fifteen more.  <thumbsup>  don't think the wife is game, but hey, ya never know.

You're still thinking like an American.

Pump 'em up (several at once), then when they are all 8 months and 3 weeks preggers, drive over to Nogales, Sonora, and climb the fence.  After doing a 400 yard sprint to induce labor and giving birth in a U.S. hospital, you won't have to pay one red cent.

Just make sure the women keep saying "Hi.  No habla ingles."  Or "Fucky sucky?" with an Irish accent.

Jon