• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Magpul's Nemesis

They sure love to parade victims and families of  victims around.

i would love to see tv commercials featuring women and children "I was saved by an Ar15", "My family and I were saved by 12 shots from a Glock" etc

Show kids playing and shit.

Use their own tactics on them.

Here in CT during recent hearings they made it a point to NOT call on certain individuals

Again, I know I'm a broken record about this.....NRA, GOA, and getting involved locally is essential.  We are never going to have the media's ear like the liberals.  We have to out donate them and out think them. 

I agree on the commercials.  Every issue of the magazines that NRA puts out have self defense stories.  We should turn those into commercials.

That's going up in my cube tomorrow.

Everyone should have to see that, and think about it.  It seems to be the big piece of the whole puzzle that Mark Kelly is missing - or is flatout ignoring - in his crusade.

Everyone should have to see that, and think about it.  It seems to be the big piece of the whole puzzle that Mark Kelly is missing - or is flatout ignoring - in his crusade.

They don't care about that.

Watched it unfold live on TV.  It wasn't even a couple of hours before it became "Tea party" and "right-wing hate speech".  "Conservative" voices said "It was one crazy person!" and the response was "What do you expect from a right-wing extremist?!"

Then in the course of the investigation it came out that Loughner's motivation for shooting Gifford was her traitorous "blue dog democrat" voting for Bush's programs back in 2007...clearly a thought process fueled by the true hate speech that only liberals can freely spew forth like a cobra spitting venom.

Then and only then was it the work of "a lone, crazed crazy person" in the media.

But only long enough for the masses to forget there was ever a connection to the left/liberal hate causes.

Jon

• 4 weeks later...