• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

War time sniper list

• 2 weeks later...

Häyhä's story is incredible. He was a simple 5 ft tall farmer that used a (iron sites only, apparently) Mosin-Nagant Model 28 to regularly kill Russian soldiers out to 400 yards. Häyhä is credited with even more record breaking kill numbers with his Suomik 31 SMG. A close military friend of mine bought a MA compliant version of the SMG. It's definately neutered but still fun.

Edited by jrtmasp

• 2 months later...

Dont get it stuck in your mind these lists are all inclusive.  I was fighitng alongside the US Marines in the surge for Baghdad and a young Force Recon Marine, we shall call Roman isnt on the list...........he's still an operator and I dont think lists like this need to be published because of harm it could bring to operators families.  Just my opinion.  Yes, he was a sniper and yes he was a Force Recon Marine, and yes he squeezed a static line jump in with us during the build up so he wouldnt lose jump pay.  I like the Force marines motto, they truly are the Quiet Professionals.so I'm just saying these guys all did their job, but the list isnt complete, hell who knows he might be working for Christians In Action today...............haha

I second that but a few of us were simply commenting about the respect that past snipers deserve who have used far less tech to hold the stats that have been documented. Common sense does dictate that the war continues and media formats would likely place modern snipers and their families in danger if numbers were reported.

I second that but a few of us were simply commenting about the respect that past snipers deserve who have used far less tech to hold the stats that have been documented. Common sense does dictate that the war continues and media formats would likely place modern snipers and their families in danger if numbers were reported.

Among many it's common knowlege that our Armed forces are killing the s h i t out of the enemy but the media would have a field day with the bodycount the men have accured sending these bastards to Allah.And sadly those bastards would come after the families.You are right brother J.