• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Concealed Carry While Cycling and Mountainbiking

imschur

• 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 years later...

I know - waaay old post!

@imschur, what did you end up with?

I have a sling bag that has a Velcro lined rear compartment that has my EDC secured in it. the bag has a few other items, crackers and a Gerber multi-tool, an EDC wallet that holds a small folding knife, space pen and O-Light, a decent pair of Walmart readers sos I can see things in my hand 😁, and now that I am thinking it, there is a small spiral note pad and pencil that needs to go back in it. Pens are great but....

There is also an unused front most zippered pocket that is for my wallet. Phone can fit almost anywhere. Though I don't bike or run or walk much (I know I need to), the idea is one easy to carry small bag to grab on the way out the door no matter if I am running to get the lovely bride an ice cream, or we are headed out for a longer trip - this has the minimum of what I need for up to half a day or so, and has my Bersa Thunder 380 Plus w/spare mag.

I have also been known to stash a handheld radio in the main compartment - there is a surprising amount of space in this little bag - as long as you are sticking to essentials...