• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Anyone know who makes a MOLLE single mag pouch for the .308 AR Mag?

TacBlade

I am trying to come up with a chest rig that I can throw on when I go out to shoot coyotes that holds 2 .308 mags and 2 Glock pistol mags.  I got a Marz chest rig from Larue and now I am just looking for mag pouches to attach to it to hold 2 .308 Mags.  I prefer the coyote tan or Brown. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Got my order from Tactical Tailor today, no .308 mag pouches. I suspect they are on back order?

did you catch the news on Tactical Tailor? There was a undercover news story that showed one of their suppliers for "Made in the USA" tactical gear was running a Chinese sweat shop in his garage. Once TT learned what was going on they fired the vendor. Problem was the news crew followed the guy for more deliveries at TT. TT said he was just dropping off their stuff that the supplier had.

Who knows what the truth was though. They had some woman who was supposedly tricked by her husband in to working their.

The working conditions looked rather nice. Nobody had a gun to the workers heads.

It was on a Washington state news channel website, their were two parts.

Maybe they just need to change the labels to "Made in USA by People Made in China"

Its funny they sent me a shipping confirmation on these and then when I got it, they said nothing on the sheet and it was only noted that numbers that were shipped. I also got some mag pouches and an awsome Girls with Guns calender and the shipping invoice said shipped 1 mag pouch, 1 calender and 0 .308 mag pouches?

I'm betting that little half-assed sweatshop is only supplying a few things to TT.  I've been in their buildings for a long time  - 3 different shops worth.  Can't remember the street location of the 1st one, then 100th St SW, then the current location.  In the current location, they have computer controlled cutting machines for the cloth/nylon, injection molding machines for making their own plactic hardware, and plenty of industrial sewing machines (individual machines - sewn by hand by humans).  I haven't been back to the shop for a couple years, but last time I was there everything was still hand sewn.

Seeing this news bums me out.  If the founder was still around, this stuff with that little sweatshop would not be happening.  No way, no how.  >:(

• 2 weeks later...

SO what is your kit gonna be used for ?

I'm huge into Kits, but find that some only run light when they are out at the Range for a day of "plinking".

Plinking is still training ?, right ?

So wouldnt one want to wear the kit they intend to be wearing for whatever their purpose with it is ?

TT is good kit, I have 4 of the 308 open topers, I use 2- on one of thier belts w/ a paraclete horizontal GP pouch.

My chesty; is 3-OT pouches, more right then center, radio, and med kit to the left, on the right is a SOE GP.

I'm looking to pos. get the SOE mookie MOLLE light for a new kit.

I am using mine for Coyote hunting and that is about it.  I got a MARZ chest rig from Larue and put 2 .308 pouches and a triple pistol mag pouch on it.  That is all I need!!!  Yep I wear it out to the range also.  Now, if I were a police officer swat or US Army Ranger, I guess there would be a little more Realestate on there, but I am just shooting coyotes and of course those poor little prairie dogs!!!!  LOL!!!  Also, I like this, as I can put my 20 round .223 mags in the .308 pouches if I decide to carry my AR15 instead.

post-302-136297264853_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...