• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

My Model 41 is an Assault Weapon

imschur

This dude is so greedy he had his wife believing she could not collect social security because she did not work enough in her life. We did not learn this until she had heart troubles and had to go to the ER. Somehow it came up with the hospital staff. Turns out he felt if she was collecting it would come out of "his money".

Union carpenter by trade, never spent a dime on the house in 50 years. The deck fell down 30 years ago. Walk out the back door to a so foot drop. The roof is half covered in tarps and tar paper. The last car they bought up until last week was a 72 Tbird. His brother died and left him a 1990 taurus wagon that finally croaked. The bathroom walls are shower curtains duct taped to the walls..the list goes on and on. I can get over all that. What I have zero tolerance for is the mental abuse of his wife. I keep offering to help get him committed but the wife wont do it.

Last week they bout a 2007 Toyota Highlander, paid cash. Needless to say we are all floored. The car is blue. He put blue painters tape over the dealers sticker and license plate frame.

I would like to say it's an age thing but sadly it's either learned, genetic or mental illness. His father at least one brother as well as the namesake son are all the same. The son may be worse. He concerns me A LOT.

Anyhow both parents are in their 80's soooo...