• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

My Model 41 is an Assault Weapon

imschur

So I finally decided to go over the new gun laws here in CT. I'm floored. I pray other states dont get this bad. Even Cali and NY are looking good. Ill save some details for other posts but tonight my frustration is that my model 41, FNP 45 and one of my  10/22's are considered assault weapons. 

SMITH_WESSON_MODEL_41_SUPPRESSED-med.jpg

I hate that for you, brother - big time.  That's asinine.  Rather Ass-holian in nature.  Even if you could get all those POS politicos out of office, I don't think someone with enough sack would replace them and change it.  I know you get tired of hearing it, so I won't say it.  However, if it was me, I'm used to it.

I'd move the fcuk out of that state with a quickness.  Especially if I had all the stuff you have.  My list of possibilities would NOT include Cali, Colorado, Mass, New York, Washington, Washinton DC (BIG Fcuk No on that one), or any other New England state.  I'd flee the Eastern Seaboard, head west to someplace safe, and never, ever look back.

Brother, it'll never, ever get better there.  Like, ever... 

If I can figure out a way, I'll come up there and help you pack/move/unpack.  Vermont still seems good, but I don't trust anything "New England."  That's how the libs in Cali rolled up the coast and destroyed Oregon and Washington, then they started spreading east.  We've got their bullschit here in AZ now, as well as NV.  We can't stop them, but we can only hope to contain them...

Brother, you have lots of "parts" that you need to worry about.  I'm going nuts trying to read what's pertinent on Fcuk-ObamaCare, and why employers don't trust that I'm already covered as a military retiree - even when I show them the letter from VA that states my healthcare exceeds Fcuk-ObamaCare.

If I had to deal with gun-schit right now, even with the Fcuk-ObamaCare, I don't know what I'd do. 

Go to Vermont, brother.  Quit fretting the new laws in CT, and get across that border.  You have too much stock in this - way too much at stake here.

What part about "not infringed " don't they understand ?

If I said you can buy or own any car as long as it was a GM built auto , how would that go over ? I think there's more to this than just firearms , maybe there's another angle on our basic consumer rights or some thing to go on .

You should talk your in-laws into retiring to here in Florida, we are still a free state , like most of the south.

Zero chance of the inlaws moving :(

Hmmm...  The right combination of guys, that we've already sourced here.  Panel van.  Duct Tape.  It'll work.  I mean, that's how we're getting you out - you just don't know when we're showing up...  <dontknow>  <laughs>

Hmmm...  The right combination of guys, that we've already sourced here.  Panel van.  Duct Tape.  It'll work.  I mean, that's how we're getting you out - you just don't know when we're showing up...  <dontknow>  <laughs>

98Z drop him off here first for a few months so he can get acclimated to the southwest....we got room

for him his inlaws and his outlaw yankee guns :) Wash

One day I was getting to the house and the little womans older brother who we affectionately refer to as "DICK" or "The Clone" was walking out of the woods dragging a shovel. i said "you finally did it huh..."

This guys is exactly why you read stories of adult children who clobber their parents.