• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

oh no..

bubbasks

Everyone has to have an AK.....dont pay more than 169 dollars for it though...oops I forgot....those were 1992 prices lol.....dont expect more than Min of man accuracy though....maybe a lill better,but you can shoot any ol crap 762x39 out of it.....they never seem to fail :) Wash

Totally get an AK. I've massively scaled back my ak collection and sold all of my sks rifles, but I will always keep my M92 SBR and my Polish underfolder AKs. My polish is a 1.5-2in rifle and my yugo is just a ton of fun. A standard ak should print around 3-4 inches if its a decent one, and 4-15in if its built like poop with a bad barrel in it. Occasionally you will get a gem like my polish.

If you want a krink style look at the yugo PAP pistols, they are a good price for the current market and so far have been decent quality from what I've seen. Other than that arsenal is good on the higher end and there are plenty of builds floating around. www.atlanticfirearms.com should have a decent selection of good builds as well. I know they used to be picky about whose builds they sold, hopefully they still are.

If you just want a blaster that works but is ugly like my sister get a wasr or some other Romanian derivative. I've had several that worked fine, shot 4-6in and were decent guns other than looking like monkey hammered scrap metal.

They're much more useful and reliable than an sks and a whole lot lighter. I also have never been afraid to run mine hard, dump it in gravel and mud and keep going with it. An sks I'd get all weird and sentimental with and want to baby it. I love them, but not as a hard use rifle.

Everyone has to have an AK.....dont pay more than 169 dollars for it though...oops I forgot....those were 1992 prices lol.....dont expect more than Min of man accuracy though....maybe a lill better,but you can shoot any ol crap 762x39 out of it.....they never seem to fail :) Wash

I paid $199-249 a piece for Romanian sar1,2 & 3 rifles back in 99-03. At one point I looked in the closet and realized that 12 Romies was way too many. Ammo was $69/1k at the time and we'd shoot a K each almost every weekend when it wasn't 110*+ outside. One of my sar1's had easily 40k plus down the tube. We let everyone and anyone shoot that pig and she just kept banging away.

I definitely want wood furniture for a classic ak look and no tacticool bs. Just a plain ol ak that will do what ak's do. No x39 uppers. Just hate that everyone near me for ftf thinks that they need to rape everyone on price bc its an ak, you know, gods gift to guns. I love my sks but would like something ,o add to the collection. I dont need some rare or crazy collectable. Just a shooter.

That would be a great ak for a shooter. A little heavier than a standard AKM pattern but overall usually a decent buy. Glad to see prices coming back down. There's local stores here selling that same setup for $700 something.

The original m70 kits that came in had some awesome stock carvings, 90210 stickers and other weird things on them from going through the war. Cool history pieces.